Cash App Money Transfer
Contact Us for $CashTag
Create account using the Cash app:
1. From the iTunes App Store or Google Play, search CashApp
2. Download and open the CashApp
3. Enter your mobile phone number and tap Next
4. You’ll receive a confirmation code via SMS text message at the mobile number you entered
5. In the app, enter the code in the space provided and tap Next
6. Confirm your first and last name and tap Next
7. Add a Visa or MasterCard debit card along with the expiration date, CVV, and billing ZIP code
Follow the guideline in the photo below. Please make sure you put the money in your CashApp balance before sending it.
If not the payment will fail
To add cash to your Cash App balance:
Click on the Banking tab which, the red arrow is pointing on
Click on the Add Cash tab which, the red arrow is pointing on
Type in the Amount for your order and click Add
How to send money on the Cash App:
1. Open the Cash App mobile app.
2. Enter the amount you want to send.
3. Tap “Pay.” at the bottom-right corner.
4. Enter the “$Cashtag” of the recipient.
5. Enter what you are sending the payment for.
6. Tap “Pay.” and your money will be sent to the recipient.